Accepting digital payments has become essential for businesses in today's digital age.
Here are some best practices to consider when accepting digital payments:
Always raise an invoice - Its your best friend!
1 ) Add your brand logo and business/team name that customers recognize
2) Mention your customer’s name, phone, address and email
3) Use multiple line items to describe the product/service in detail
4) Attach images of the actual site and work done
5) Mention your return, refund and cancellation policies clearly
Be cautious & proactive - It’ll never let you down!
6) After completing a job, take customer’s confirmation on text, email, or chat
7) Avoid entering credit card numbers yourself. Let customers pay on their own device
8) In case you’re unable to complete a job, issue a refund promptly
9) In case of a dispute, try to resolve the issue with the customer
10) Share all supporting documents ASAP for ScanPay to represent your case
By following these best practices, businesses can not only enhance the security of their payment collection processes, but also offer a seamless and trustworthy experience for their customers.
Plus, if a dispute comes, you will have all the evidence required to challenge the dispute.
To know more, check out Best practices for submitting evidence to challenge a dispute